As most of you may know I have been accepted to an Americorps program in Vicksburg Mississippi...I will be gone for about 10 months I will be using this blog to inform anyone who wishes to read this about my current location and what it is ill be getting into while I am gone.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
The count down
Its late.....In roughly 25 minutes in will be Friday February the 3rd, leaving me only 25 days till I leave. These last few weeks have been tenuous an galling to say the least, I have been trying to save enough money to be able to pay my bills while I am away. I will have almost no income, so basically the next 10 months will be the poorest of my life, which is impressive cause I was pretty broke through out college lol, But other than money issues I have yet to receive my travel itinerary from my program director, understandably they are planning travel for over 1500 people to travel on the same day, but I would just like to get it out of the way so I know nothing is wrong. anyway I have been keeping my self busy by working 6 days a week between two jobs plus working out 4 days a week. Anyway I am excited to get underway I have been working towards this trip for a little over a year now, gonna be tough but worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is nifty.. I like it, I'm more shocked tho that Tim hasnt commented and told you that youre gay yet hehe... I can't wait to go visit you!
ReplyDeleteYou're gay.
ReplyDelete